OD Book CoP
Event Title: Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business by John Mackey and Raj Sisodia
Discussion of the book Conscious Capitalism. Participants will better understand how four specific tenets—higher purpose, stakeholder integration, conscious leadership, and conscious culture and management—can help build strong businesses, move capitalism closer to its highest potential, and foster a more positive environment for all of us.
Facilitator: Ross Girardi, Managing Director, Conscious Management Consulting (CMC)
My core gift is to be fully present to have a positive impact in the world. I help others grow so they can lead fulfilling lives, reach their full potential, unleash their creative capacity, and connect to their higher purpose.
• I believe in helping others experience what is authentic and real in themselves.
• I believe in helping others uncover creative ways to move forward with their goals and vision.
• I believe in helping others to dive deeper into what is meaningful and important to them.
• I believe in helping others design the path that will lead to their success.
• 20 years leadership and management in Fortune 500 companies.
• Certified Tribal Leader, Coach and workplace culture consultant
• Co-founder, DC Chapter of Conscious Capitalism (Washington, D.C.)
• Artist, poet and music enthusiast
Insperity Tysons Corner Office
1650 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 600
McLean, VA 22102
Cancellation policy: Event follows federal Office of Personnel Management policy and decisions. If federal government is closed, event will be canceled.
**Please register in advance to ensure sufficient seating.