Organizational and Partnership Assessment Training
Cooperative Capacity Partners is offering a beta training that will provide participants with a five-state model for measuring organizational and partnership performance. Each state is a hard, leading indicator of performance, and in our experience, moving an organization or partnership up one state more than doubles performance by any stakeholder measure (impact or financial). Aside from providing measurable indicators that are directly related to performance, the framework simplifies performance improvement planning by quickly narrowing the choice of interventions to those that will have the greatest impact.
This training is for OD and International Development practitioners who assess and build organization and partnership performance.
The by the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Explain the five cooperative states and their relationship to performance
- Explain the goals necessary to move a partnership from state to state, doubling performance with each jump, based on the cooperative capacity maturity matrix and simple rules
- Map out and identify strengths and weaknesses of a partnership system
- Conduct an assessment to identify the current state of partners and partnerships and identify the most effective actions to improve performance
- Prepare a guidebook for clients describing the current state, desired state, and the sequence of key actions to move to the next higher state
- Explain how the CCP model is a meta-model for other organizational and quality tools, for example, for improving culture and management practices that support effective use of 6- sigma.
- Provide structured feedback on the training
The training will be held in Washington DC from September 16 to 20th, 2019.
For more information see the flyer at https://cooperativecapacity.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Advert-PDF.pdf
To apply please contact Frank Page at email@example.com