Request for Proposals: Web Management, Marketing, and Administrative Support
- Manage organization’s publications including newsletters, key announcements, and other communications (1-2 hours monthly)
- Coordinate or create content; edit; work with CBODN leaders to review; set up in appropriate mail platform; and send
- Manage set up and online logistics and communication for CBODN events (4-6 hours monthly)
- Work with board members to maintain calendar; coordinate logistics with CBODN organizers; set up Zoom or in-person logistics; and send or coordinate announcements as needed
- Maintain CBODN website (2-3 hours monthly)
- Review and update content regularly, proactively and reactively; and publish
- Maintain CBODN membership information (1-2 hours monthly)
- Update member logs as needed; pull monthly meeting attendance and membership reports; etc.
- Address questions from members via website, phone, and email (2-4 hours monthly)
- Resolve queries related to website, registration and simple membership matters; troubleshoot simple technical problems regarding WildApricot, Zoom, or other technology platforms; refer more complex membership matters to appropriate executive committee member
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned
- Assist with conference and annual meeting planning (6-8 hours per annual event)
- Support conference web page development; create or coordinate announcements about the meeting and other meeting-related communications; update website to reflect meeting content
- Update the website annually with new content related to the board and program offerings (1-2 hours annually)
- Additional tasks may be assigned
- Strong background with web platform management and e-newsletter management, (direct experience with Wild Apricot and MailChimp are highly desirable)
- Strong editing skills, familiarity with web publication processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Zoom
- Commitment to strong customer and member service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Interest in/familiarity with CBODN mission
Proposals should be no more than 2 pages and should contain:
- Work samples/links (as available)
- References of similar work (as available)
- Pricing estimate based on requirements provided
Expected Timeline and Hiring Milestones
Please submit proposals no later than Monday, December 11th.
- Applicant selection no later than Jan.15th.
Please send all inquiries and proposals to email@example.com
using the subject "Admin Application".